Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

6 Oct 2014


Which path do we choose?..

The one travelled
Less travelled
 Steps provided but to where?
        

When I first introduced to Professor Muhammad Yunus (Founder of the Grameen Bank) book, ‘Banker to the Poor’ his quote, Unless we create an environment that enables us to discover the limits of our potential we will never know what we have inside of us’ resonated.

Banker To the Poor 

Sourced 07/10/2014 

When we departed the Pilbara and I found it difficult to find employment in the South West of WA. I set out creating an environment to generate my own employment. Certainly not my preferred option but one that through perseverance and commitment has generated experiences and insights along the way that have align with my inner intentions. The establishment of Bear Fruit as a social business has been the core essence of my previous and future activities. 


A business created to see if your thoughts, ideas and concepts can Bear Fruit.

The "Pages" section of my blog  profile a number of women I have interviewed or met through a translator linked to projects implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.