Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

11 Nov 2016

 

Talk about synergy...


The following first edition of the e-magazine HONESTLY WOMAN went live and Bev Ryan the Co-founder of this magazine mentioned to all those profiled (of which I was one) that we should have a Launch and catch-up to celebrate. When I mentioned I would be in Brisbane for a couple of days on my way to NZ the Launch was organised to coincide with my visit.  And so it was that a number of us gathered for Bev's launch on the evening of Wednesday 9th November at the Paddington & Co. So special!
Bev Ryan 
Link for viewing the magazine below - Free subscription

https://joom.ag/fYGQ 

Below: Kim Jorgensen, Viti and Bev Ryan Founder

Below: Dolores, Simone, Lana and Jennifer Gael


 

 

 

Photos Below: Simone then

Sandra and Lana




 

 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.